The following is a list of rules you must abide by when playing Pimpin® The Game and are legally binding on every player. Failure to comply will result in an appropriate punishment to be decided by the Administrators and/or Moderators.
Please be aware that all rules may change without notice.
It is your responsibility, the player, to read and understand the rules of the game. These rules are simple and concise. If you do not understand any of the rules contact us using the Support Ticket System for further clarification. Ignorance on any rule will not be accepted as an excuse.
Ban - Removing a players access to the site from their account. Once banned, a player will be automatically jailed in every game playing in for the remainder of that game. A banned account will be removed from the career ranks.
Jail - Removing a players access to a specific game on the site. Once a player is jailed, their player name and offence will be public to all remaining players in the game.
ISP Address: IP address of client, proxy server IP and host name.
- You agreed to the Terms and Conditions when you signed up. If you didn't read them, we suggest you do.
- Player account rules and information.
- One account per player.
- One account per personal computer.
- One account per household.
- Under no circumstances are you to log into another player's account, and do not let another player log into your account.
- No account sharing, under no circumstances are you to play another player\s account, and do not let another player play your account.
- New accounts cannot be created using a duplicate IP which has not been accepted. If you use an ISP DNS or secure proxy please inform the moderator/administrator so that your IP can be checked then accepted.
- New accounts cannot be created using email addresses not accepted. These will include abused free email services.
- New accounts cannot be created using an insecure proxy server. We use a third party open proxy detection service. We submit every signup IP and login IP for insecure proxy detection to the third party, if an insecure proxy is detected it is added to the insecure proxy list.
- Players logging in using insecure proxy servers detected by our security will be denied access. After three attempts logging in using insecure proxy servers the player's account will be locked till the next day.
- It is your responsibility to inform the moderator/administrator before sharing a personal computer or household network. The moderator/administrator may allow this under restriction, which may include but is not limited to timeframe, attack ban or game exclusion and will be decided on a case by case basis. If you do not advise or inform the moderator/administrator of this you will be deemed to be cheating or contravening these rules and you may be jailed or banned for using multiple accounts and all turns purchased by you or for you will be lost and not refunded.
- We have employed new software on this site, and we can detect multiple logins on the same personal computer with absolute certainty.
- A new player account may be created under the following conditions; (a) your previous account is to be fully retired (via the Support Ticket System), (b) you are not to join any limited games previously participating in with your new account, and (c) reserve turns will not be transferred to your new account.
- For contravention of any of the above rules players will be punished at the discretion of the moderator/administrator. This includes but is not limited to complete banning and all turns purchased by you or for you will be lost and not refunded. Any punishment decided by the moderator/administrator is at the sole discretion of the Moderator/Administrator.
- Player accounts predating account rules 2.2 to 2.3 may be exempt from those rules with strict login conditions. This privilege may be revoked at any time at the discretion of the moderator/administrator.
- Any player is able to purchase turns for any other player without contravening these rules. However, if any player is punished by the moderator/administrator or jailed or banned any turns lost by the player which are purchased by another player are lost entirely and no one is entitled to any refund or compensation for this.
- Turn transfers between player accounts will not be done. The moderator/administrator may transfer turns at the moderator/administrator's discretion and will be decided on a case by case basis. Please do not ask as refusal may offend.
- The moderator/administrator logs all site conversations of players. Your site conversations are not private and should they disclose any cheating or contravention of the rules the moderator/administrator reserves the right to act on them accordingly and enforce any punishment for the cheating or the contravention at the discretion of the moderator/administrator. Any material posted by a player which is deemed objectionable by the moderator/administrator for any reason including racially motivated slurs, conspiring to cheat or contravene the rules or any other material deemed objectionable in the absolute discretion of the moderator/administrator will be deleted. The moderator/administrator may punish the player for posting of such material and the punishment may include a complete ban from any further posting and/or any other punishment in the case of cheating or contravening the rules.
- The moderator/administrator may also, at its sole discretion and its sole opinion, delete a player avatar, crew avatar or logo if such item is identical to any other previously sited logo, is likely to confuse or is offensive or objectionable.
- All character and crew names should be created using common sense. If you choose a name that is in poor taste we will remove your pimp/crew. Please stay within the theme of the game. Racist names will be removed on the spot, no questions asked. The moderator/administrator may also, at its sole discretion, change a character name if the name is similar to any other previously sited names, is likely to confuse or is offensive or objectionable.
- The moderator/administrator may also, at its sole discretion, disban a crew if the crew name is similar to any other previously sited names, is likely to confuse or is offensive or objectionable.
- Any player whose payments for additional turns are cancelled for any reason may be banned at the discretion of the moderator/administrator until payment is fully received.
- If a player is removed from play, any other player who was subject to attack by the removed player will not be able to recover anything lost in the game to that player. No correspondence will be entered into on this point between any player and the moderator/administrator and any privileges accumulated in the game which are taken or forfeited to any banned player are entirely lost.
- The moderator/administrator reserves the right to change or alter any game schedule at any time to facilitate the well running of the game and without notice to the players. Scheduled game start and end times given are an indication only and may vary by up to 10 minutes.
- No abusive or threatening correspondence to the moderator/administrator from any player will be tolerated. The moderator/administrator reserves the right to enforce a punishment against any player at the moderator/administrator's discretion.
- No player may coordinate with any other player or any other group of players to maximise attack limits. The moderator/administrator may punish any player or players at the moderator/administrator's discretion for doing so.
- Coordinated cycling of assets between players is not allowed. Assets include Thugs, hoes, cash, lowriders etc. The Moderator/Administrator will Ban any player or players at the Moderator/Administrator's discretion for contravention of this rule. (Excludes Revisions 7.0, 7.1, 8.0, 9.0 and 10.0). All decisions made by the Moderator/Administrator is at the sole discretion of the Moderator/Administrator. You agree that the Moderator/Administrator make subjective decisions and proof is not required, only enough information to satisfy the decision of the Administrator/Moderator. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into under any circumstances to any party.
- Posting player/crew statistics (including your own/your crew) anywhere is not allowed. These statistics are all those, which cannot be searched for normally, eg, attack messages indicating types of weapons and crew vault amount. The moderator/administrator may punish any player or players at the moderator/administrator's discretion for contravention of this rule.
- Racial slurs will not be tolerated to anyone, by anyone. The moderator/administrator may punish any player or players at the moderator/administrator's discretion for contravention of this rule.
- The moderator/administrator reserves the right to enforce any punishment relating to the game for any aspect of cheating by a player which contravenes these rules or is not in the spirit of the game.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to play. If it is brought to our attention that you are underage, your player will be banned.
- Play using multiple browsers at your own risk as this can interfere with the well running of your game. This game is developed and tested with Internet Explorer and Firefox, play using another browser at your own risk as this can interfere with the well running of your game.
- Credit card fraud will not be tolerated! If you are caught using a stolen credit card to purchase turns you will be banned from the site and legal charges will be brought against you.
- Report all bugs. Advise the moderator/administrator ASAP if you think you have found something, which may not be right. Any player found exploiting a bug will be banned indefinitely from this site and will lose all turns paid for by you or by anyone for you. If you are the first to report a bug, and we can duplicate and fix the problem, you may be rewarded at the discretion of the moderator/administrator.
- The management and/or moderator/administrator of the game reserves all its rights to amend the game in the interests of fair play and well running of the game at any time. The management and/or moderator/administrator do not guarantee or warrant that there will be no interruption to the services as the game is run live and on line and is therefore subject to the vicissitudes of Internet Service Providers. The management and/or moderator/administrator is not liable for any interruption to the game caused by an ISP or any system fault or bug in the game.
- All actions and results in the game are final. At no time will accounts be altered by the administrator/moderator to restore, rectify or otherwise change the values of items, which are used to calculate a players rank or value in game.
- Crimes committed with or against our computers, servers or communication systems will result in an immediate ban and we will co operate with the Australian High Tech Crime Centre (AHTCC) to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law. Examples include computer intrusions (malicious hacking), unauthorised modification of data, denial-of-service (DoS) attacks or malicious software (viruses, worms, Trojans). These crimes are defined in the Criminal Code Act 1995, sections 477, 478.
- Complaints are to be submitted via the Support Ticket System with sufficient information on the issue. All complaints will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderator/administrator. We welcome your constructive feedback as to the well running of the game and all reasonable suggestions for improvement are considered.
- If you are in jail and wish to dispute it, submit a ticket using the Support Ticket System with your side of the story along with your facts. The moderator/administrator reserves the right to amend your punishment at its sole discretion. The moderator/administrator is under no obligation whatsoever to amend your sentence if you are jailed.
- Spammers will be banned. The management and/or moderator/administrator further reserve all their rights to take all precautions necessary to prevent any spammer damaging the game and if you are banned you immediately forfeit all rights whatsoever including any turns purchased by you or for you.
- The management and/or moderator/administrator reserves the right to jail any player at any time for any reason as outlined in these rules. Whether you have committed a contravention or breach of these rules is a matter decided entirely at the discretion of the moderator/administrator. If you believe that the moderator/administrator has jailed you unfairly you may present your reasons for the unfair jailing and any other facts which you think are relevant as to why you should not be jailed to the moderator/administrator and they will be considered. The moderator/administrator makes no warranty whatsoever that they will act upon your submissions and any amendment to your jailing or punishment is at the sole discretion of the moderator/administrator. If you bend, break or contravene any of the rules herein a punishment will be enforced by the moderator/administrator. This may range from being jailed for the remainder of a game to a total and irrevocable ban from the entire website. The severity of the punishment is determined by the moderator/administrator and is determined according to the severity of the breach, breaking or contravention of the rules.
- The management and/or moderator/administrator reserve the right to amend these rules as necessary at any time to ensure the well running and fairness of the game.
- The management encourages you to play the game within these rules and in the spirit of fair play. You are being monitored and any breaches will be dealt with accordingly. Good luck.
- Game prizes are offered as stated, any option to replace or substitute a prize will be approved at the discretion of the moderator/administrator. Prizes not claimed by support ticket after 28 days will be forfeited.
- The management or moderator/administrator will ONLY participate in game correspondence through email or game messaging. Please ignore any apparent attempt from management or moderator/administrator through any other form of communication like MSN messenger and I.R.C.
- Players are able to seek game help by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All game help provided by this service are recommendations only and the player is ultimately responsible for their own actions. The management or moderator/administrator do not guarantee the advice given by this service.
- Withdrawing reserve turns into a game is the players’ responsibility. Any remaining turns not used when a game is complete are lost. The management and/or moderator/administrator are under no obligation to refund or replace these unused turns. Please do not ask as refusal may offend.
- The moderator/administrator may also, at its sole discretion, disban a crew if the crew name and/or crew icon is similar to any other previously reputable crew name and/or crew icon of which its member/s do not represent.
- Single pimp crews will be disbanned after crew cutoff.
- The moderator/administrator reserves the right to enforce an attack ban between players for any aspect of cheating by a player which contravenes these rules or is not in the spirit of the game.
- 24 hours after a game ends, all results are final. At no time will games results be altered by the administrator/moderator after such time.
- The Administrator/Moderator is under no obligation to provide any detailed reasoning for any decisions. Further debate will not be entered into.
- All statistics displayed on the site are a rounded representation of the real values therefore discrepancies may exist from time to time.
- Once a player has subscribed to a game, reserve turns committed will not be refunded if the player changes their mind and there is no refund if a player is caught cheating or contravening the game rules and such contravention results in a player losing any purchased turns. Reserve turns will be refunded if the subscription game is cancelled.
If you break any of the above rules you may be jailed for the remainder of the game and career points may be deducted. Any of the above offences may result in a total ban to this site and removal from the career ranks. Once a player is jailed or banned in a game, all turns purchased or used are lost and are not refundable whether purchased by the player or purchased for the player, no compensation will be given for this.
All sentences are at the discretion of the Administrator/Moderator.
If you are not happy with these rules, your only option is not to play.